Archive for August, 2012|Monthly archive page

One Minute Accounting

In Uncategorized on August 12, 2012 at 7:02 pm

When to amend a return. Generally, you should file an amended return if your filing status, number of dependents, total income, tax deductions or tax credits were reported incorrectly or omitted.
You do not need to amend a return to correct math errors or requests missing forms such as forms W-2 or schedules when processing an original return. In these instances , do not amend your return.